Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Todo.

1. Physics Project tomorrow. This is #1 on list of things to focus on.
2. Piano- learn how to play the Chromatic Rag. Seriously.
Then learn the harmonization and scales.
3. Shakespeare Paper due Thursday.
4. Lesson on Thursday.
5. Journalism Papers- TWO OF THEM (ANDREA GET ON IT!)
6. Fiction- Edit story.

Here's my finals week:
Monday: Flute Juries at 1:30pm

Tuesday: Piano Exam at 1:12pm.
Sightsinging/Dictation Exam at 5:30pm.
Intro to Poetry Exam at 7:45pm.

Wednesday: Physics for Music Exam at 9:30am.
Work 12:15-4:30pm.

Thursday: Music Theory Exam at 7:30 am (yucky yucky yucky).
Fiction Portfolio due at noon.
Journalism Dialogue Essay due at 7:45 pm.

I'm hoping to have my papers finished before Thursday, so that we can pack up and leave on thursday. I work the entire weekend, so we'll see how that pans out, but I definitely want to party/hang out with friends before I leave, so I might not get to studying much this weekend.
Thankfully I don't really have anything going on Friday during the day, so I can actually get a lot of work done. I plan on working on my essays and stuff then, and definitely practicing for my jury.

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Good Lord! Over 11,000 words on this blog for me to catch up on. Well, I'd better get started. I think I'll go to bed part way through, though.

Tim Parenti said...

I'd say "good luck," but at this point it would be pointless.

;)