Friday, January 30, 2009

Just a quickie.

PotW: Erin Semple. I really don't need to explain. She's gorgeous, fun, and like, perfect. We're doing the lake quartet together and it's just so much fun to be apart of. Plus we're both doing Steel Band- the best band ever!

So Luke and I have decided to do some reading. We went to the library, here's what I got:

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov- The book we're reading for my fiction workshop class refers to this a ton, and I feel very ill informed by not reading this.

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë- Luke didn't like this book, but I've heard it's something that everyone should read, so we'll see.

Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens- It's something I always hear about, but have never read. It's not my usual style of reading, but again, we'll see.

The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams- Something everyone in Bethel Park should've read, and yet I have gone throughout life without.

I'm not sure which to read first....:-\ I also want to read Grapes of Wrath- Luke owns it, so I'll just borrow it off him sometime. He grabbed five books, but he'll probably finish before I read my four, so it's okay.

1 comment:

Moria said...

i read the glass menagerie:D