Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Books I've Read So Far

Virgin Suicides- This is an incredible book. It's really interesting (perhaps more as a writer), and very sympathetic.

City of Glass- I'm not a big fan of this book. It could definitely use some work connecting its sketches of style together. It's a great throw away book to work your new ideas into, but nothing I would ever want to be published.

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time- This book was absolutely excellent. It gave me a lot of ideas for things, as well as had me questioning a lot of things. So we'll see where that takes me.

I've also read a ton of short stories for both fiction workshop class and my short story class. Those don't count as books, but I'm also doing a lot of reading in that sense.

1 comment:

Moria said...

I have the City of Bones/Ashes/Glass series!:P