Thursday, January 14, 2010


So today was nothing less than awful. After my dream, I rushed off to sightsinging only to find out how hungry I really was. So my teacher let me go get breakfast before class started, and I came back awkwardly, then broke my coat with my scarf, so I sat through class with my zipper broken. GAH! So now my coat is ruined and I only have my fancy pink one to wear, which is supposed to be for nice things. Then I was late to piano. I played the chord progression fine, but had the fingerings all wrong for the vocal score, which upset me, because they worked in my mind.

Latin wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be. We only had to translate like two lines when she called on us, and I only messed up one word, which I translated correctly, but awkwardly. I think I'll be fine in that class, but the pace is definitely going to pick up.

Short story was a little be awkward, because I disagreed with everyone. Perhaps I can't interpret a story correctly, but at least I'm strong willed in my opinion? If anyone else would like to tell me the point of Rip Van Winkle by Irving, I'd be interested in hearing your opinion on it.

Choraliers was nice. We got to do massages, which I love! I miss those the most from high school, I think. I also miss a lot of the warm ups we did. :( It's going to take a lot to get used to the new way of doing things.

Theory was nice, but I was falling asleep. I really think that dream took a lot out of me. haha. Not to mention my course load. :-\ We learned a lot about how she wants us to do the research project, and we have to have a lot done by Tuesday. 20 sources! That's slightly ridiculous, but I mean, I guess it's a 300 level course, so it's sort of expected.

Then I went to work, which was really a nice break from everything else. Every single student manager was working 'cept for three (two sundial and one from the food court), so we had plenty of people covering. We need a lot of student managers due to the fact that only 5 full timers are employed anymore for the evenings. Either way, I ended up only taking attendance, getting people through testing, taking temps, and talking. A lot of talking. Oh, and I got a CD from a coworker. haa.

I had my interview for DO with Corey Stevens. It was nice. :D

Now it's bedtime. I work at 7am. Yay!

1 comment:

Moria said...

Good positive ending:) to a bad day post=\ you'll get through everything. dont panic yet:P