Sunday, December 13, 2009

The start of Finals Week

So finals week started on Saturday. I would like to say I'm having a really successful finals week.

Saturday-
work 8-4
caroling 4-7
concert 7:30-9
homework 10-11
sleep 11pm-9am

I got a lot done at work on Saturday, and I'm really happy I did, because I had a ton to do. I took my test, I helped Josh take his test, and I got to help out at grill. I had fun because there were a lot of people there, and that always makes for a good time. Plus Josh made me some really good noodles. Afterwards, I tried to go to the library to find Christmas movies, but they only had VHS, which we don't have. so Then I went caroling with Delta Omicron, which turned out to be really, really fun. Afterwards was the A cappella concert, which is always the best concert of the year. Cheezies were amazing as always, but what really surprised me were the Remants. They're getting increasingly amazing as the year goes on. Their ability to blend is astounding, and I can't wait to hear them again. Then I did a little bit of homework, which really means I facebooked haha. I then proceeded to sleep for nearly 10 hours. I woke up a couple times, around 5:30 and 7:30, but really, I slept almost solid, and now I feel a lot better.

Sunday:
work 10-4
practice 4-5:30
homework 5:30-7:15
blogging

Today I worked from 10-4, and I got all of discipline caught completely up. I also organized the file cabinet, which needed done badly. I then checked the finals week schedule and everything else that needed done. Another successful day at work. Afterwards, I practiced. I'm still really bad at the song for my jury, but I'm getting a lot better on scales. It's going to be pretty awkward when I play for my jury, because I'm still not even good enough to be a music freshman, but I'm a lot better than last year, so I hope my improvement shows. I practiced piano for like ten minutes, because I'm really not too worried about my piano final. The only section I'm going to do badly on is the sightreading/transposing, and what can I do about that? haha. I then worked on my journal for English, and I got it all done besides one entry, which I'm working on at home (well, my dorm- i'm at the library), because it's going to be the most in depth one. Now all I have to do is write my 6page essay and I'm done with English class.

Yet to come:
Going out with Luke :D
My jury
Econ exam
Latin Exam
theory exam
piano final

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Good luck with your finals! It's a busy time of year...

Moria said...

good luck andrea! we're playing duets over christmas break forreal this time:P