Tuesday, June 09, 2009

OMG OMG OMG OMG I want to go to New York.

So there's this internship thing for the New York Musical Theater Festival, which happens every fall. About 30 new shows are presented during this 3 week festival, which is like, incredible. Next to Normal, now on Broadway, originated from this festival. Anyways, they have a ton of internship positions for like literary, development, marketing or operations. The one I'm interested in is the literary one. I would basically be reading all the submissions and commenting on them, voting whether or not they should be in the festival or not. HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE! Plus some database and programming stuff, so that'll be way exciting. They only have one literary intern per year, though, so the chances are like zilch...haha. But if I did do it, I would do it spring of my junior year (sorry Luke, I'll only live with you for half a year (but we can live together senior year too?)), but I'm so excited. haha.