Thursday, April 09, 2009

So Alex is Awesome.

I have this friend named Alex. He's wayyyy cool. Everyone calls him "Cooch", but I just call him Alex. He sits at the Proctor's table all the time with me and we watch videos and listen to "nam nam nam nam nam nam nam" a lot. Or well, maybe twice. And he loves hockey. More than anything, he loves Miami hockey. We're in the frozen four right now. Right now he's sitting at the Proctor's table talking to Ryan about some song he heard the other day. This kid has every single song you could possibly think of. Including pokemon. Which he still has to give me. *pout*. Umm...He took me to a couple crazy cool parties this weekend, which were the ones I described in a previous post.

I think that's all I have to say about Alex. He's pretty sweet.

No comments: