Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A good ol' Tuesday update

I seem to be frequenting Tuesdays for updates.

First and foremost, Person of the Week: This person has to be my BIG EMILY VENNEMAN! She' gave me the best tasks all week and was very nice when some of them didn't work out. I'm really excited now that I'm actually an active member of Delta Omicron. :D I'm in the DOT family :D Yay.

Our weekend was absolutely amazing. I had a blast, especially when we were all together laughing and having a great time. I wish we could all get together like that every weekend. It would make my life soooo much better :D I kind of like socializing.

I'm not very good with time, though. I actually have come to realize how much time I waste. I just spend an hour and a half talking to Emily down the hall. And I spent about four hours at the proctor's table socializing earlier today. So hopefully I'll try to be better about that.

Speaking of which, I should probably get to sleep. I'm tired and have a long day ahead of me.
GOODNIGHT!

No comments: