Monday, February 16, 2009

I hate not blogging.

I miss blogging. I wish I had time now to blog, but I have class in twenty minutes. Just an update for you, though- I love college and DO and everything. Jay's coming here this weekend. And my roomies and I are hanging out bunches more. :D Ballroom dancing tonight :D Be excited.

I guess I could use a new person of the week. Emily Huber is an excellent choice for PotW 44, because we got her to go to her first party this weekend :D (Which is excellent, even though I don't think she liked it). The experience can now be checked off her list and nothing bad even happened. :D haha. I dunno, I think I'm weird, but I really like going to parties to observe people. I'm not much of a socialite nor do I drink, so I guess that's the only thing I can do. And it's really, really fun. Most sober people don't appreciate parties, especially the way I do, and I'm not sure if that means there's something wrong with me or something wrong with all other nondrinkers, but I like my way.

Well, now I only have 14 minutes until class (though really the building is only like a five minute or less walk, so I'm not panicking or anything). I'll try to blog more later!

No comments: