Monday, September 04, 2006

dreadful beth

i want to know why i'm still crying over liz leaving. i think it's horrible stupid of me to keep crying because i know she'll be back soon. it's just that i feel that the three of us are dead, i think. even when we do hang out, because now that jay and i are together, liz won't go near us. and i hate it. because i loved it when it was the three of us. more than anything. even if i promised not to be jealous, which i don't think i am anymore. at all. i just wish it could be the three of us again. i really really do. i miss it more than anything.

3 comments:

Miles C. said...

I think we both miss it, except for liz...who doesnt seem to care :'(

Tim Parenti said...

Okay... I must have missed it, and I can't stand it anymore...

To where did Liz leave? In other words, why is this significant?

(Note: I'm not questioning the significance of this; I just want to know why it is.)

Lexi Elizabeth said...

liz went to college, like you did.

budadyk