Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wow

I really really missed Liz. It seems the more I see the people I love to be with, the happier I get. Nobody realizes how much my happiness depends on seeing my friends. To me, it's one of the few things that matters. I know school, my life, my family, food, and all those other things are supposed to be important and stuff, but to me, I would die without friends. Towards the end of the school year, some people started to notice that I was getting sort of down, and I now realize that I was, and it was because I wasn't seeing any of my friends. Without musical, without band, without Wendy's every weekend, and without just hanging out with my friends, I was slowly starting to lost any reason to be happy. When I first saw Jay when he came back from his vacation, it was like over half of that sadness was replaced with happiness. And then when the three of us went to Wendy's, it was even better. It's just crazy how much my happiness is determined by my friends.

2 comments:

christina said...

GREAT WORK !! It gave a wonderful reading…
regards
admin
edufive.com

Miles C. said...

I wanna go again too