Sunday, April 02, 2006

i'm having fun with these lately....sorry

I AM: Andrea
I WANT: jay to get online
I HAVE: absolutely no life
I WISH: that i could sleep right for once
I HATE: absolutely nothing
I MISS: jay....
I FEAR: a lot of things
I HEAR: my upstairs
I SEARCH: for random things on google.
I WONDER: about a lot of different things.
I REGRET: more things than i should.
I LOVE: jay, liz, life, friends, everything.
I ACHE: nowhere.
I AM NOT: allison. nor am i like allison. jeeez
I DANCE: very badly. like totally.
I CRY: a lot. although, lately it's been better.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: very good at remembering. sorry
I WRITE: sometimes, but not very well.
I CONFUSE: everything.
I NEED: to do my homework
I SHOULD: get some rest...

2 comments:

Miles C. said...

Yay! I'm loved!

Laurel said...

so many of the answers you put would be the same for me...like the remembering...and the homework...and there were others but i don't remember w/o looking at it.
Luv ya all!