Sunday, September 25, 2005

band festival

The best festival last night was so cool. Some really good bands came, and obviously our band rocked...haha. Libby lost half her clarinet down under the stands..Rich went and got it, and then she lost her music and Mr. B found that....haha. Her clarinet is broke in one place, so now she needs to send it to Volkwiens (is that spelled right? i doubt it) But we didn't get to see the little green machine! i was sooo mad....well, not really. But I wanted to see them. Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about keyword ranking)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)

Miles C. said...

Wow...You are a favorite blog Andrea! How about that!

Yeah, the band festival rocked. I just realized...Why don't Tricia or Libby ever comment you?