Friday, July 08, 2005

Sequels

Look what I found on Magicalears.com:

Upcoming Films
June 14, 2005
Tarzan 2
Fall 2005
Stitch Has a Glitch
Kronk's New Groove
2006
Bambi and the Great Prince of the Forest
The Fox and the Hound 2: Friends Forever
Brother Bear 2
Spring 2007
Tinkerbelle Movie (I don't know if this is a sequel or not)
2008
Toy Story 3
Unknown
Cinderella 3
Hercules 2: The Trojan War
Pete's Dragon 2
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 2
Oliver & Company 2
Treasure Planet 2
Toy Story 4
Monsters, Inc. 2
On Hold
Dumbo 2
Mulan 3


why do they make sequels to movies?! they all suck! well, most of them. the fox and the hound one scares me the most. that was such a good movie. the problem with disney movies, is that they leave no cliffhanger for sequels. some do, most don't. that's their biggest problem. grrr.

4 comments:

Corrag said...

Excuse me please while I scream


aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


Toy Story 4?!?!

Miles C. said...

Tarzan 2-looks dumb.

Stitch Has a Glitch-looks worse.

Kronk's New Groove-What IS this?

Bambi and the Great Prince of the forest-I don't know. Whatever.

The Fox and the Hound 2: Friends Forever-*chuckles*

Brother Bear 2-Beats me. I've never seen the first one.

Tinkerbelle Movie-I have a feeling this will be bad too.

Toy Story 3-Oh boy. My bad movie senses are tingling.

Cinderella 3-There was a Cinderella 2!?

Hercules 2: The Trojan War-The Trojan War was the Odessey and the Illad, not Hercules!

Pete's Dragon 2-Huh?

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 2-Please! Just shoot me!

Oliver & Company 2-...

Treasure Planet 2-Never saw the first one.

Toy Story 4-Great. Now they will have a 4th one to show after the 3rd one bombs!

Monsters, Inc. 2-This actually MIGHT be good.

Dumbo 2-Great. $10 this is about Dumbo having a kid.

Mulan 3-I give up. *leaves*

Lexi Elizabeth said...

you don't know what pete's dragon is?!?!?! i love that movie! omg, you deprived child! cinderella 2, man you need to catch up on your disney movies! monsters inc 2 sounds good, if it's all about the laughing. mulan 3, i didn't see the 2nd one. AND YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BROTHER BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! man, how do you live?!?!?!

Nadia said...

the only disney sequal that was as good as the original was Toy Story 2...everything else ought to be canned right now:)