Friday, July 08, 2005

THE KILLER HAIRCUT!

So before we went to go get my sister from work, my mom took Jo to get her hair cut, and told me I was getting mine cut too. Now I was fine with a little trim, but they KILLE MY HAIR! It has one layer at chin level, another at shoulder. It's the worst haircut in the world! My mom and the hairdresser said I would look fine with it, so I let them cut all my hair off, well, not all, but a lot. Since I hate it so much, we are going to get it evened out most likely tomorrow, and it'll be REALLY SHORT!!! (I hate SHORT hair!) but it'll be better than what my hair is at.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

O come on that doesn't sound bad i actually think it would look great like that I think you just can' accept change! Luv ya all!

Miles C. said...

Ooo! Sounds nice to me!

Lexi Elizabeth said...

laurel saw it today, she loved it. i got it fixed a little, and now it's okay, it's really girly, but it works. i like my blah hair better though. haha.

Tim Parenti said...

aw, that's a shame...

just wanted to let u know i like what i've seen so far of your blog (laurel told me about it)

maybe come visit mine between posts?

--TJ

Lexi Elizabeth said...

oh tim, i visit yours often! haha. i wish i could comment though! you have such good topics!