Friday, June 03, 2005

What's Going On In My Life

Well, seeing as how this is my first post on here, i guess i got to describe everything.

I am 14, as of September 17th, 2004. I will be 15 in a couple of months. Although age doesn't matter to me as much as it used to. I haven't had a birthday party in two years, I haven't cared for one in like five years. I live with my mother, my twin sister, and my baby sister. My mother is 34 years old. She works at a convenient store. She is my source of transportation. That's about it. And she keeps a roof over my head. But I pay her 50 dollars a month to do so, and I pay 35 dollars for internet, that we could've easily gotten cheaper. But whatever. Allison is my twin sister. She is annoying as anything, and she only knows what she wants. Then there is Jocelyn, my eight year old sister. She is very lost in life, she doesn't really have anyone there for her. Well, none of us do, but her the most. So whenever I am home, I try to play with her. But if you had a scedule like mine, it would be hard to spend time with family. I used to be busy with school, but now I am off for the summer. School ended yesterday. But I still have musical practice for my second musical this year. Wicked is the musical we are doing. I still have gymnastics for the next two weeks. I was in like three or four after school activities. I do have a job. So I am going to be working all summer. I worked a lot this school year too. I was a freshman, but now I am a sophmore. I am not sure if that is a good thing...My freshman year was really bad. I was once a straight A student, seeing a B here or there. But now i am like a straight C student. I guess it was my fault. I didn't do my homework, I didn't study for tests, I didn't do much of anything. I gave up on school this year, but next year that will be my main focus. I am in marching band so all of August I will be marching. And September and October. I have a lot of music electives this year. Well, depends on what you think is a lot. I have Chorus, Band, and Music Tech. Then Marching Band every day after school. And I am taking a year of Latin 111, and a half year of Chinese basics. Although the course is called China Experience. haha. I didn't know there was this much about me. I think that's it. I hope that's it.

No comments: