Saturday, July 18, 2009

BAH Overload.

<*>Taboo
<*>Shrek
<*>My Fair Lady
<*>Light in the Piazza
Next to Normal (again <3)>Footloose
some of Hair
<*>Gypsy (this time I listened to the London cast)
Fiddler on the Roof (yay I actually love this music.

<*> means haven't listened to before.

I'm like in love with all these shows. I thought Taboo was good, Shrek was reallllly good, My Fair Lady and Light in the Piazza were both beautiful. Footloose, I love the plot. Same with Gypsy. One thing I really want to do is go back to a lot of these musicals. As you can see, I've relistened to Jon and Jen (though, really, that was because Jay came over and put it on), but since I actually really like that musical, I didn't complain. haha.

I feel like I'm not going to get to listen to all of these by the end of summer. I realize summer is sttill four weeks, but I still have sooo much music to listen to. I keep getting shows and listening to those instead of the ones I got previously and I also have different versions of some shows. Currently, I'm listening to the New Broadway Cast of A Chorus Line (previously I listened to the OBC). I have three versions of In the heights, two versions of Hair, and just a bunch of stuff.

There are so many more musicals I want, though. Like, my new obsession is Caroline, or Change. I love the plot soooo much, but I want the music! I want it! I love original musicals that aren't based on something. But there are so few of those. Maybe that's why I love Next to Normal so much. haha.

No comments: