Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The end of school

So this is my last week of summer school, except for psychology which will go on until the end of july. Basically, I'm going to get an A in all of my classes. Without doing homework. Yay. haha. So that's exciting, I guess, even though only the credits transfer, so it can't lift my GPA up.

Summer is halfway over. Well, almost. May and June are pretty much gone. So I have July and August (or well, half of August) to do everything I need to do. Which is a lot. haha. I have a lot of reading to catch up on, a lot of writing to do, and a schedule to make for fall semester. haha. I still don't know what to take! I want to take so much, so it's hard to figure out what to take. I am really considering dropping lessons, only I really, really like lessons and they keep me on my toes. Plus I just bought a lot of music and a new flute for them. haha. I'm also considering dropping steel band, except that it's a fun class that I can take and so many of my friends are in it. I am trying to do choir, which seems pretty impossible at this point schedule wise, especially if I do take lessons. I also want to get into an english class, though the chances of that are slim to none.

I'm reading a book my friend Kim let me borrow. It's a book of poems about a teenage girl's life. I haven't read a teen book in forever, so it's really different. I'm giving it a chance, though. haha. So I guess I'll talk to you all later as I go read this!

No comments: