Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Today

Girl Scout Day Camp- It's pretty alright. I'm a runner, not an aide or anything, basically because I missed the training while I was out in Hershey, but that's alright, I guess. I pretty much so far have taken pictures, gotten menus for the groups made up, run between crafts and the staff house, and helped out wtih little jobs and such. Melanie is pretty nice. She thinks of a lot of things for me to do, too. It's actually pretty fun being a runner, because then I can go from group to group and talk to people. Tomorrow, though, I'm helping out with games, so I don't even know if I'll be able to stop by and do archery, which would really be sad. Not that I'm any good at archery, I just like making fun of myself attempting to try it. haha.

When I got home today, I sort of relaxed. I put some pictures on my computer, and now I need to figure out how to get them onto a CD for Melanie :-\. I think I'm just going to give her my memory card tomorrow and have her do it. haha. Then my mom called and told me to call Laurel, which ended up in a half hour conversation of mostly giggles. We talked about yearbook, which is why my mom asked me to call in the first place, and then we talked about barnes and noble, and our books for english, and then cold sores and oral STD's and our last phone conversation (which had us laughing hysterically, by the way).

Then, I took a nap. A long nap- over 3 hours of sleeping. It felt good, to sleep that much at once without waking up, but now I'm going to regret it once I finally go to bed and then wake up again. :-
well, that was my day :-D

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Haha, the phone conversation was very funny! And archery is great hopefully you will get a chance, I'm really bad at it too, but i love it tis fun to try, and yes make fun of myself trying. lol.

Luv ya all!

Tim Parenti said...

Haha. Naps are good.