Wednesday, June 21, 2006

YAY

I know it's wed...oh well, i've been busy.

Saturday was Nick's eagle award ceremony thing.I helped write his speech, 'cause my mom was like "Andrea can write speeches!" (uhh, yeah right). But it all went okay. Even though I'm not a big fan of my cousin, and even though I hardly know him, I got teary eyed at some of the parts. Which just goes to prove that I am a stupid girly girl. Oh well. Afterwards we got to eat, which I have to say was my favorite part. Then we went back to Nick's house, and I wasn't feeling good, so I slept. We were going to go to Knobel's, but only my mom and i wanted to go, so we didn't.

Sunday we went to Hershey. Well, I'm not going to go into full explanation about here, so I'll just say a few things. Nick and I rode everything, my mom rode most things, Alli and Lee Ann (Nick's girl friend) rode a little less, and Jo rode the least amount of rides. All in all, I had a blast. I even spent five dollars on games. The storm runner is still my favorite ride there. Nick was bragging about how he rode it twice (I rode with him both times). I really like their racers better than ours. But they don't have potato patch fries, so Kennywood automatically wins :-P. We got there at 11 and left around 10:30. Almost 12 hours. Unlike everytime after kennywood, I didn't sleep in the car. Which is weird.

Monday I was in pain. Wow, my whole back hurt and I woke up with bruises down both arms. I'm assuming they are from the rides. The drive home was long, but it was so much easier without Alli- she came home on Tues. with Danny. Even my mom admitted she liked the car ride home better cause Alli wasn't there picking a fight with everybody.

That's the end of my trip.

No comments: