Thursday, May 11, 2006

JEEZ PEOPLE I WASN'T PARALYZED

i should've never said that I was...

When I was about 6 years old, My dad's then-wife and her friend were taking us to Chrissy's (my dad's exwife) parent's house, and on the way we got into a car accident (i will explain the whole event on my other blog, which is new :-D). I was asleep on my knee, with the seatbelt behind me, and around my waist. The impact of the accident pulled the seatbelt tightly around my waist, causing me to lose all feeling in my legs. I couldn't walk. I was really scared. I went with Chrissy (who was badly injured) in the ambulance to the hospital. I don't remember much after that, but i remember leaving with Chrissy's dad carrying me because I still couldn't walk. I wasn't really paralyzed. i just had no feeeling in my lower body. :-\

2 comments:

Tim Parenti said...

Thanks for taking my advice and not deleting your old blog...

Miles C. said...

Ur "other blog" says updated...

It hasn't been for a while.

I'm just glad ur all right!