Wednesday, June 22, 2005

At The Library

I am at the library right now. I got a total of two hours of sleep last night, and I worked for eight hours. Then I went to wicked practice. Which by the way, Wicked is TOMORROW! omg, we are so not ready! I mean, we've much improved, but we are so not ready. There are some people who are ready, not going to say names, and there are some who aren't, again, not saying names. It's going to be so much fun though, hopefully our run through tomorrow will be good. :D i think we will rock! (well, sure, why not?) haha.

4 comments:

Miles C. said...

Laurel, if you're reading this, COME TO THE SHOW.

Miles C. said...

Umm...sorry for using your posts as a message board, Andrea...

Miles C. said...

I know its late to realize it now, but why have you never taken the trolley to Wicked if you couldn't get a ride? St. Anne's station is near your house, and you wouldn't even have to switch lines or anything!

Laurel said...

I can't come to the show I'm busy, I'm sorry!!! Break a leg though! Luv ya all!